Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Help needed!

Salam & greetings to all.

I wanna start a new business.i am serious.

I dream of having my very own shop and business, manage it myself and most important of all is i want to see myself free from having to work at the hospital .. :P

Peace of mind - Laut PD : View from Ancasa All Suites Resort
picture captured by me :)

So,the first strategy in the plan is : starting a small business.

But out of it, a problem arises: What kind of business and how?

so friends, any idea? :)

2 comments:

  1. random comment : u know wut,bace blog ko nie,reminds me alot bout buku log ko,with your small font hand writing, written down with colourful stabilo pens.

    ade lg eh buku tu??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm..the red book? of cos i simpan lg.. kngn tu..memori2 terindah kt taiping.. but where got the colourful stabilo pens? ak rase kita slalu menconteng pakai pensel je.. mungkin ade few parts j yg pakai the colourful colours.. :P

    nnt balik umah ak cek..

    p/s : ak rindu our moments in taiping

    ReplyDelete